Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Deeper Understanding

From: "Ben Miller" <bmiller5@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 09:39:09 -0700
Subject: re: Deeper Understanding
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

|>oug wrote:

> Personally I'm always really embarrassed for her when I hear "Deeper
> Understanding."  If she's really THAT clueless about computers, she
> shouldn't be writing about them.

>Ahhem.... I don't think you will find many people more cluefull about
>computers than I, and I don't think that "Deeper Understanding" is at
>all clueless.  What makes you think it is?

>The song sounds just like many people I know when they first
>discovered Usenet or Doom or the Web....

|>oug

In Deeper Understanding, I think Kate is talking about more then computers.
 She's talking about televisions or telephones, or books or anytying that
people use to barricade themselves from other people.

Granted, computers are an excellent example of that.

Happy Katemas!
--Ben Miller
bmiller5@ix.netcom.com