Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Deeper Understanding

From: Allen Brunson <brunson@techcontrol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 21:04:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Deeper Understanding
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> Ahhem.... I don't think you will find many people more cluefull about
> computers than I, and I don't think that "Deeper Understanding" is at
> all clueless.  What makes you think it is?

First, go see my response to Alexander Fuchs, that gets the first bit.

> The song sounds just like many people I know when they first
> discovered Usenet or Doom or the Web....

Yes, nothing against the obsession, just the details.  I just wish she
had her protagonist obsessing over something she understood the details
of a little better.  See earlier reference.  If you'd still like to
debate it, please, by all means, convince me otherwise!

Allen
--
I don't trust you
Why should you trust me?  -- The Clash