Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #243

From: "GOBERT,ROBERT DARREN,MR" <BB7X@MUSICB.MCGILL.CA>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 10:46:43 EDT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #243
To: <love-hounds@GRYPHON.COM>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello all!  I wanted to delurk just long enough to vote in this
3rd Best Poll, which I think is a hoot.  I have to concur with the
dissenter who gave third-best status to TRS (after TD and HoL).
I seem to like TRS better than most; I'd say it narrowly edges out
N4E.  I feel compelled to add my voice, too, to those placing TSW
last; except for the title track, it has little to recommend it
over other Kate albums.  (Which makes it infinitely better than
anything by anyone else, though.  It goes without saying  :)  )

Darren Gobert
Montreal