Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: misK

From: "Rod Kratochwill" <rod@server1.itron.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 14:39:58 EST
Subject: Re: misK
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Douglas Alan <nessus@mit.edu> wrote:

>> Chris Williams <chrisw@miso.wwa.com> writes:

>> Poor analogy. Compiled code, in C or C++ or whatever still
>> runs on the same machine.

> Compiled C++ code does not run on a 286 because there aren't
> C++ compilers that will generate code for a 286.

FWIW (which aisn't very much) I have to write code to run
on Handheld MS-DOS computers that use a 8088 class
processor.  No support for frames there. :)  We use MS
VC++ 1.52.

Any Katemas celebrations in Florida this year (ever)?
Isn't it great getting out the Katemas decorations and
remembering all the old Katemas stories?  Will there be a
new video/tape tree etc. this year?  Sure helps keep one
going between albums.

Merry Katemas!

Rod Kratochwill
Rod.Kratochwill@worldnet.att.net