Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori On A Board

From: Chris Abbey <chris.abbey@airsep.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 06:38:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori On A Board
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

 -=> Quoting "xenu's Sister" to All <=-

 "S> Cornflake girls would never be photographed breast-feeding a
 "S> pig (I assume that's the photo you're talking about)

'Lo,

     Funny coincidence, that.  While listening to the album today, my
roommate came up to me and said, "She looks good with a pig.  What do you
think?"
     I looked up, smiled, and shouted, "Remove the pig!"

     Swine that I am.  (Incidentally, I don't think it's breastfeeding.
I think there is a more obvious allegorical content to that picture.)

Peace
Chris Abbey

... First we take Ventnor Ave, then we take Park Place.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12