Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new jersey/new york KaTemas

From: maybe the last real beer in america <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 00:30:33 -0400
Subject: new jersey/new york KaTemas
To: ecto@ecto.org, love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

just another reminder that meredith tarr and myself will be hosting our
annual KaTemas party at our apartment in boonton, new jersey (some
thirty miles to the west of new york city, easily accessible via car or
train) on august 3rd. festivities will start sometime in the early
afternoon and continue until everyone leaves, falls asleep or, ahem,
gets bushwacked. dinner-type food (a barbeque, featuring speidies, a
regional delicacy from my hometown, and burgers (meat and veggie),
dogs, etc.) and appropriate entertainment/KaTe sTuff will be provided.
if i feel inspired, i'll even make seed cake. any munchie-type food,
music, video, artwork, etc. will be welcomed with open arms and open
maws.

please rsvp, if interested, for directions and/or train info.

meth'n'woj - meth@delphi.com - woj@remus.rutgers.edu