Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

just some informations...please!

From: roberto tsolakis <robtso@ariete.dsnet.it>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 03:27:55 -0700
Subject: just some informations...please!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

How to get, i mean to buy a very rare book about Kate Bush by Paul Kerton?
The questioned book is: KATE BUSH-AN ILLUSTRATED BIOGRAPHY by Paul
Kerton-1980
Next question is: who can tell me if our divine singer is dead or alive...?
A question to Kate Bush ( if she can read this page..):
ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR GARDEN OR ARE YOU CAME BACK INTO YOUR OWN RECORDING
STUDIO..?...
TAKE CARE AND DON'T WORK TOO MUCH!!
                                     with love by a close fan..