Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Faye Wong, Happy Rhodes and a question

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 22:20:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Faye Wong, Happy Rhodes and a question
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> Vickie (who kinda likes her too) :-)

Gad, I'm just sick of the way you're always criticizing Happy. Can't you
just leave her alone? She's a very talented performer and she doesn't
need your negativity.

I mean "...kinda likes her..." Sheesh! that's uncalled for.

To paraphrase a popular saying. The world doesn't need more people who
"kinda" like Happy Rhodes. It needs more fucking Happy Rhodes maniacs!
:-)

... Uh, humor warning for everybody who doesn't know Vickie. She is *the*
Happy Rhodes maniac. :-)

OK, so it really wasn't funny. I was bored. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

ObKate: Can someone give me a phonetic pronunciation for "Mn'a na
Eireann" and repost the link where I can get the lyrics?

Thanks,
Stu

mailto:scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|
     PGP Public key finger Ptcd@dialup.oar.net
     or http://systems1.dispatch.com/pgp.html