Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #229

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 19:06:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #229
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>shock, tho!  Miranda Richardson (sen?) is wonderful!  anyone know of any
>other stunning Richardsen performances?

I think the most stellar performance of Richardson's that I have seen is in
the movie "Damage" with Jeremy Irons, Rupert Graves and another beautiful
lady who's name I can't recall right now.  Richardson has an amazing scene
toward the end of the movie--don't miss it!  Another movie I enjoyed
Richardson in was "The Crying Game" although, I wouldn't say her performance
was outstanding, just merely well done.  But you must definitely see
"Damage"--her "kitchen scene" performance is fabulous!

~~~Samantha