Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KATEMAS - GLASTONBURY, UK

From: krys.thomas@wmcmail.wmc.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 96 10:04:07 gmt
Subject: Re: KATEMAS - GLASTONBURY, UK
To: punki@ins.at (Punki)
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     In Lovehounds Digest V12 # 227, Rolf Reukert said he would try to get
     to the UK KaTemas.  Sorry I couldn't reply to your personal mailbox,
     Rolf, but our faclity here at college doesn't let us originate
     messages right now, so I have had to post this to Lovehounds (sorry
     everyone else!).

     If you can get to Glastonbury, you will be warmly welcomed - final
     mailshot went out today and if everyone turns up we will take over the
     Tor!

     Just to reiterate - meeting will be at 3PM on the Tor - anyone who
     turns up and can't find it, just ask at the Tourist Information Office
     in the high street.

     See you there?

     All the love,

     Krys  XX