Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Size doesn't count?

From: Chris Abbey <chris.abbey@airsep.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 23:39:00 GMT
Subject: Size doesn't count?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

 -=> Quoting Kelley.hays-gilpin au.ed to All <=-

 Ke> p.s. is 50 CDs a lot or not?  Am I just getting started or already
 Ke> an obscenely over-spending capitalist piggy-girl?  it seems like a
 Ke> lot but I always want more now that I work at home...

'Lo,

     I work at home as well, and I've managed to accumulate 250 CDs over
the past four years (my old collection was stolen, which is why the time
period).
     But if you wind up with a lot of albums that bore Hell out of you,
then it *isn't* worth the time and money.  Back when vinyl existed, I
used to get just about everything that came down the pike.  Now I keep
trying to give it away.

Peace
Chris

... "But we would eat Kraft dinner.  We'd just eat more."
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12