Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tenth anniversary Katemas bash

From: Douglas Alan <nessus@mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 19:27:22 -0400
Subject: Tenth anniversary Katemas bash
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

PLEASE NOTE NEW TIME.

In tribute to the tenth anniversary of the very first "Katemas"
celebration, thrown by yours truly in his incomparable Cambridgeport
apartment nearly ten years ago, we will be throwing a Katemas Party on
Saturday, August 3rd, 3pm, at my house in Winchester, Massachusetts.
Winchester is a fifteen minute drive from Boston, and I live across
the street from the glorious Fells Wildlife Reservation, so if you
become bored with the festivities, you can always go for a nice walk
in the woods.

In honor of Kate, and knowing her love for flying, at 3pm we will be
serving Aviation Coctails.  We have also concocted a slightly spicy,
more flowery version of the Aviation Coctail that we hereby christen
the "Kate Bush Cocktail".  Any other cocktail will be made upon demand
by your humble ex-pseudo-bartender, and of course we will have
softdrinks and snacks available.  At 5pm, we will stoke up the grill
and provide hamburgers and hot dogs (both meat and vegetarian) for you
to carbonize to your own level of perfection.

RSVP's are necessary, if you wish to attend, so that we will know the
correct amount of processed animal flesh to purchase.  Please also
inform us if you do or don't eat animals.  Directions will be sent to
those who RSVP.

   <nessus@mit.edu>