Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Miranda Richardsen

From: aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 17 Jul 1996 16:37:04 GMT
Subject: Miranda Richardsen
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Wow!  I just saw Blackadder II for the first time.  It took me a little
while to recognize the actress playing Queen Elizabeth...and what a
shock!  well, I knew that she did 'fey' very well from |x).  What a
shock, tho!  Miranda Richardson (sen?) is wonderful!  anyone know of any
other stunning Richardsen performances?

P.S. -- on the BritCom Trivia notes, I also recognized Simon Jones
playing Sir Walter 'oh-what-a-big-ship-I-have' Raleigh.  He was the voice
of the book, in The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy.

--
Allan Anderson -- aanderson@sc.hp.com, cerebus@ebhon.jnst.uor.edu
"Sourpuss, Grumpyface, Sourpuss, Grumpyface, Sourpu--" phTUNG! "Mummmmmy!"