Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

interview disc question

From: gdavis@nsi.edu (Glen A. Davis)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 16:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: interview disc question
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all, its been a bit since I've delurked.  Is anyone planning a KaTemas
get together in the San Diego area?  I know of at least one other person
(not on the list) who'd attend (along with myself).  I have most all the
videos and live stuff available that I could bring along.
        Speaking of rarities.  I spied an interview cd the other day I
hadn't seen before.  It was in a cardboard box with a color picture of a
young Kate on it (it was used so the box wasn't in very good shape).  The
lid comes off the box and the cd inside is not a picture disc.  There's a
B&W photo of KaTe behind the cd on the bottom of the box.  About the only
info on it was that its from 1992 and is an interview disc.
Anyone know if this is an official release, what interviews are on it and if
its a rarity or not?  Thanks.

     Glen Davis
     NSI
     San Diego, CA