Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Great Kate Bush Page!

From: maybe the last real beer in america <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 17:48:11 -0400
Subject: RE: Great Kate Bush Page!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

len sez:

>Burkhard has included <noframes> and _top attributes.

well, this is what is in the <noframes> tag:

>                      KATE BUSH PAGE OF BURKHARD SIEDHOFF
>

>Kate Bush Page - content: Kate Bush Gallery, Kate Bush CDs, Kate Bush
>collection, Offered and wanted, Factsheet, The Kick Inside, Lionheart, Never
>For Ever, The Dreaming, Hounds of Love, The Whole Story, The Sensual World,
>This Woman's Work, The Red Shoes
>These pages are only visible with frames browsers!
>Use Netscape 2.0 or higher, Microsoft Explorer 3.0 or Oracle Power Browser 1.0
>

>    e-Mail: control@berlin.snafu.de

which is hardly informative for someone looking for a "great KaTe
page".

i didn't see any _top attributes in the main page. did you?

>What else do the frame-impaired require?

the least he could do was put the html from kate012.htm into <noframes>
so we don't have to dig through his source file to find the real main
page's location.
--
_O_ | woj@remus.rutgers.edu