Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new jersey KaTemas

From: maybe the last real beer in america <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 22:52:28 -0400
Subject: new jersey KaTemas
To: ecto@ecto.org, love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

meredith tarr and i will be hosting a KaTemas party at our apartment in
boonton, new jersey on august 3rd. boonton is located in northern new
jersey and is easily accessible from new york city via new jersey
transit or via car.

people are welcome to start arriving anytime after noon and are welcome
to stay into the evening (unlike those lucky folks in san francisco,
there is no nifty concert to go to that evening). we will provide
dinner (barbeque if the weather is nice; something else if mom nature
does not cooperate). vegetarian food will be available as well.

the KaTe KolleKTion will be out and multiple audio and video tape decks
will be available.

anyone who is planning on or thinking of attending should rsvp to
either myself or meredith (meth@delphi.com) as we'd like to know how
many people to expect. directions or transportation from the nearby
train station will happily be provided. all who come are encouraged to
bring music and video - whether KaTe's or not - and any foodstuffs they
deem yummy. chocolate and munchies are particularly welcome.

--
_O_ | woj@remus.rutgers.edu