Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HHMMM?

From: jon@hol.gr (John Dardis)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 12:02:15 -0200 (GMT)
Subject: HHMMM?

Hello everyone out there,
 I'm a great fan of KaTe from Greece, for over 7 years now. I'm rather new
at this newsgroup, although I'm a subscriber for 4 months, this is the first
time I'm writing something. This is mainly because I'm doing my army service
quite far from my house I might say (only 1034 Km away) and everytime I'm
home, which is not very often, I don't have the time to write, but now I did
find the time :).
  I'd like to ask something. If anyone knows anything please let me know. I
guess you all know Anne Clark, her most famous and best song is "Poem
without words". Terminal also , made a dance version of it. The credits of
the album, say that the song is written by her and C.Morgan. Could this be
Charlie Morgan, Kates drummer??

  One of my favourite artists (apart from Kate of course) is Loreena
McKennitt, and just the other day she gave a concert at the Lecabetus
theatre here in Athens. I was very lucky that I was here and very happy of
course to be there. The concert was amazing, Loreena's voice was magic, the
music just flowing around the open theatre,Loreena dancing around the stage
with her accordion at "Santiago" and 4.000 people moving with the melody of
every song. It was magic!! And I'm wondering why Kate won't tour again? She
doesn't have to make it like her first tour that means she doesn't have to
"dance her ass off" although this would be great. I'm sure she can make
something less exhausting for her
 Anyaway, I'm still waiting for her new album which I'm sure won't come out
before 1998, but I will always wait!
Because Kate...  WE ALL LOVE YOU  " DEADLY".

I want you as the dream
Not the reality
That clumsy goodbye kiss could fool me
But looking back over my shoulder