Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Get Out of My House (was: Animal Sounds)

From: Jennifer Wallenfels <jwallen@wdni.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 15:53:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Get Out of My House (was: Animal Sounds)

> Well in "Get Out Of My House," she "turns into the mule" before
> all the 'eee-aww's begin.

Hi, I'm a newbie so excuse my unfamilarity with Usenet.  I tried to post a response to this before
but I think I just replied to the originator.  So, at the risk of repeating myself:

Someone told me once that the mule thing in GOOMY is a reference to Shakespeare - Midsummer Night's
Dream, I think.  Any Speare-heads out there to clear this up for us?

Jenn

ps  I've been waiting forever to get access to a news server just so I could join this group!