Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Break-through

From: krys.thomas@wmcmail.wmc.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 96 12:50:57 gmt
Subject: Re: Break-through

     Yes, I remember it well!  I had about half a dozen copies which have
     mysteriously disappeared in the process of several house moves -
     shame, as it was a very professional fanzine especially for the time.
     Lots of artwork, colour too as I remember.  A friend of mine has the
     last two issues, in which there is some rather weird stuff about Kate,
     probably just before Dale decided to give her up forever.  Nobody I
     know has heard from Dale or Robyn for years, so what's happened is
     anybody's guess.  Does anyone remember any of the other now defunct
     fanzines?

     (Once more, sorry about sending back the whole of the digest with my
     message, can some kind soul PLEASE send me a blank page so I can
     originate messages?  This archaic system is driving me nuts!)

     All the love

     Krys