Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: gaffitti

From: rave123@pipeline.com
Date: 5 Jul 1996 00:05:22 GMT
Subject: Re: gaffitti

In article <01I6OP8B28GY90VQOQ@delphi.com>, MATH TRIED ERR writes:

>>In New York in 1988, I spotted the following billboard-sized graffiti on
>>34th street:
>>
>>"BUT NOT UNTIL THE SUN AND THE MOON MEET ON YON HILL"
>
>Hmmm... I wonder if it's still there.  Do you remember which cross-street
>it was near?  I'd love to get a picture of that.  (In New York, the
chances
>that it's still there are quite good -- whether or not it's been covered
over
>by additional graffitti, however, is another story entirely.)

Unfortunately, it's no longer there.  (I rarely say that about graffiti,
but gaffitti is another matter!!) I think it was posted on a temporary
structure such as a construction site.  Anyway, I thought I would share the
memory so at least you'd have that!

On another topic, does anyone have info on Katemas parties in the New York
Metro area?

Love and deeper understanding,
Rave
rave123@pipeline.com