Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Breathing

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 17:43:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Breathing

Dave Watkins wrote:
> Can anyone give me any information about the piece of sampling in
> "Beathing", where a reporter is talking about a nuclear bomb?  Might be of
> some use to me in my English Language coursework.

Emmy May Lombaerts replied:
>      What's being said is the following: "In a point of fact it is possible
> medium sized bomb, and finally one of our very powerful high yield bombs."
>
>    Hope this has helped.
>
>         Emmy
>
>             (who just transcribed this for Gaffaweb today :) )

And who wasted her fingers, since my (so far only text based) web lyrics:
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/song/br
has it already (and has for a long time). Sorry Emmy, I'm not getting
at you, but most of what is heard on most tracks is in under:
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/
either a search, one, or two clicks away.
OK, I've still some to get just right, but it WILL be done before the
end of this month, hmmm, I wonder what that is?

OK, I'll confess, I'm part of the Gaffaweb project, and I'm working
on auto making these HTML, with all the web pretties (background,
pictures, references), but the text based lyrics will still exist,
since I know lots of people like fast downloads or have slower
connections (modems, etc).

			Bryan Dongray