Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Common Ground: Should I?

From: Glenn Duley Smith <smith@midsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 10:03:06 -0700
Subject: Common Ground: Should I?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

   Hi there!

   I'm wondering if it's worth the $15.99 US to go purchase
   the Common Ground cd.  I'm sure I'll like the Kate track,
   but how about the other stuff?  How is Elvis' performance?

   Oh, and I'm still thinking about wondering about working up
   to figuring out if I should soon start thinking about work-
   ing up to starting to think about whether or not I should
   or should not think about thinking about what song I should
   contribute to the Kate Covered compilation.  Maybe a heavy
   dance/techno/hop version of "Delius".  That might be fun.

   Cheers!
   -Pogo
   smith@grok.com