Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED's Non-KT Current Listening

From: COSMICAC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 22:46:15 -0400
Subject: IED's Non-KT Current Listening
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In L-H digest 192, IED disclosed his weakness for Rachmaninoff, Chopin and
Scriabin.  I always thought that Rachmaninoff was a little bit Romantic for
my taste, but since we are talking about no less an authority of musical
taste than IED here, I thought that I would give these pieces a try.  As
usual, IED's instincts are correct (Rachmaninoff and Chopin), but who in the
name of KATE is Scriabin?  Although I do not think that I could even find
most of the stuff that IED is reading if I wanted to give it a shot, I too
read The Wine Spectator and worship the sensuous pleasures and wonders of the
grape.  Cool!

Brad Trushin