Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: King Crimson

From: COSMICAC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 22:25:09 -0400
Subject: Re: King Crimson
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

thread, Ronald Girardin mentioned King Crimson.  Ron is absolutely,
positively correct.  As far as I am concerned, any Love-Hound who feels that
TD and HoL are among KATE's best work will love King Crimson.  Check out
"Discipline" for a polyrhythmic tour de force, "Lark's Tounges in Aspic" for
the definitive metal progressive experience, and "In The Court Of The Crimson
King" for the ultimate, period.  Trust me on this one!  Dont't worry, my
heart is with KATE, and as the esteemed Wieland has observed, SHE REALLY IS!

Brad Trushin