Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #206

From: "Chris Hansen @ Work" <chris@kiva.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 13:43:05 -0700
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #206
To: owner-love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com, love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@genie>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

This LoveHounds posting had the following list of topics in the digest

> In this issue:
> (no subject)
> Chocolate War?
> Re: Hi Love-Hounds !!!
> (Fwd) More stuff from Sean
> Elastica & Sarah Brightman
> Re: Kate Bush 1996 Tour Dates, revised
> Re: Five Artists
> Re: Any sarah brightman fans? i hope not
> Irish Press bits
> Re:  Katemas 1996 in Chicago perhaps?
> common ground
> Re: Kate in OZ (recovery on ABC)
> Gaffa Music
> Re: Q: What is Gaffa?
> Re: I'm so frustrated!!!
> 1996 Katemas locations?
> Sunday, July 28th? (Re: 1996 Katemas locations?
> Re: Kate Laserdisc and IRC
> Re: Kate Bush 1996 Tour Dates, revised
> Kate on Radio 2!!!
> **WARNING**  Tori Amos Content
> KaTemas in Chicago????
> Re: Common Ground at the US chain stores

But it truncates after the uuencoded 'nude' Kate image in the message titled
'Re: Kate Bush 1996 Tour Dates, revised'.  Anyone care to send me the last
digest (V12 #206) without the uuencoded bit?

thanks in advance,

chris
the slightly-annoyed-at-my-news-reader one
Murphy's Third Law for Husbands
     The gifts you give your wife are never as nice as the gifts
     your neighbor gives his wife.
Contact Chris Hansen at: chansen@kiva.com
                         tchansen@xmission.com
                         http:\\www.xmission.com\~tchansen