Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

**WARNING** Tori Amos Content

From: "Chris Hansen @ Work" <chris@kiva.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 08:34:21 -0700
Subject: **WARNING** Tori Amos Content
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@genie>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Good day, fellow LoveHounds!

(...so I consider myself a LoveHound.  Sue me...  <grin>)

The following snippet contains information which may be inappropriate for
sensitive readers.  Parental Discretion is advised.

For those of you with any interest in Tori Amos, she is scheduled to perform on
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday, June 27, 1996, along with Eddie
Murphy.

I now return you to your normal LoveHounds reading.

chris
the defensive one

p.s.  Uli, I posted a reference to Kate's being mentioned in a textbook... are
you interested in adding that to yer FAQ?  I'll dig out the post and mail it if
you are...
If you don't like the news, go out and make some of your own.
Contact Chris Hansen at: chansen@kiva.com
                         tchansen@xmission.com
                         http:\\www.xmission.com\~tchansen