Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Q: What is Gaffa?

From: "Chris Hansen @ Home" <chris@kiva.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 22:40:20 -0600
Subject: Re: Q: What is Gaffa?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <tchansen@mail.xmission.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Kenly wrote:

    Please pardon my ignorance.  I have previously posted a thread on
    rock-n-roll.oldies seeking help on "elevator music" and 70s instrumentals
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
snip...

    What exactly is gaffa music?  And, can anyone please fill me in on the
    history of this type of music?  Please email me if possible.

Uh oh.

This may get ugly.  Time to don that armor I mentioned earlier.

[   "Who took my oxygen tanks?!?  These people are professional posters...
     they won't wait for me to get ready!  Oh there it is... could you fasten
     that lever?"  Somewhat muffled, "Would you set that volume to about 8 and
     switch the Dreaming Plug(TM) on?  Thanks..."]

Ok... I'm ready.

chris
the prepared-(I-hope) one

Contact Chris at chris@kiva.com, tchansen@xmission.com