Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Klones

From: Alan Stonebridge <Alan.Stonebridge@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 21:13:16 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Kate Klones
To: Allen Anderson <aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com>
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On 24 Jun 1996, Allen Anderson wrote:

> : "And that was 'Wonderwall' by Oasis.  And before that, we
> : heard 'Wonderwall' by Oasis and 'Wonderwall' by Oasis.
> : And coming up next, ten uninterrupted playings of 'Wonderwall'
> : by Oasis."
> :  - Every single Bay Area DJ

Is it really that popular? Personally, while I thought it had some nice
touches (like the really deep strings in the background) it just seemed
like yet another rock song to me... plain and boring, especially when I'd
heard it a few times, and the video wasn't exactly interesting either...

Alan.

	Alan Stonebridge
	E-Mail: Alan.Stonebridge@durham.ac.uk
	WWW Page: http://www.dur.ac.uk/~d574xm/index.html