Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #202

From: AleXANdra Maile Hess <hess.83@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 21:47:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #202
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

The Rugburns                    Kate Bush (of course)
Heather Nova                    Peter Gabriel
Todd Snider                     Elvis Costello
The Bogmen                      Richard Thompson
Tom Petty                       Led Zeppelin
Chris Isaak                     Squeeze
DEVO                            Sting
Pretenders (originally)         The Clash
Lyle Lovett                     Big Audio Dynamite
Talking Heads                   The English Beat
The Ramones                     Alison Moyet

See?  We can share in talent!!  And Oasis will last-this does not mean I
have to like the pompous gits.

Xan

"Revolution is just a t-shirt away."
	-Billy Bragg