Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The secret plot

From: Chris Abbey <chris.abbey@airsep.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 06:04:00 GMT
Subject: The secret plot
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

 -=> Quoting Jason Pilon to Chris Abbeyt <=-

JP> Of course, in buying the set for a friend in Buffalo, I have quickly
JP> become a Kate Bush fan.  I wonder if he planned that?

 >     One can only speculate...

 JP> Ah, speak of the devil.
 JP>
 JP> Whether planned or not is irrelevant; the bottom line is that it
 JP> worked.
 JP> Now all we need to speculate on is when (if?) the replacement box set
 JP> comes in.  Here's hoping you're a patient man, Mr. Abbey.

'Lo,

     Remember when I first came online about a month after my car
accident in August of 1994?  Well, I had just been discussing with my
lovely Mrs. saving up to buy This Woman's Work.  Six months later, when
it looked like we were going to get the settlement, I said now we can get
that darned box set.  it is now the summer of 1996.  I am a very patient
man.
     Besides, there's a copy of Pop Goes the World coming, too.  Happy
boy, I am.

 JP> Jason, fan of ratfinks, fruitbats and hordboys the world over.

     Me, too.

Chris Abbey
aka Ratfink

... Meddle not in the affairs of wizards; they get soggy and hard to light
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12