Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chocolate War?

From: MeClaudius@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 00:05:17 -0400
Subject: Chocolate War?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

First Posting!

I was spellbound by some of those "Fruitopia" commercials when they came out
- particularly the piano segments. Come to find out they were performed by my
favorite artist (Kate intersects my life at some surprising places). Anyway,
"Running Up..Hill" was featured in the movie "The Chocolate War" (1988?) - a
movie which also featured some very moving piano segments at crucial scenes.
Some very "Fruitopia"-like piano segments. I must know if she was involved -
if nobody knows I can ask author Robert Cormier - he lives twenty minutes
from my house.
P.S. - some Peter Gabriel music was on the soundtrack too!