Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(What's the Story) Mourning Stev0

From: Neil Calton <nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 13:34:59 +0100
Subject: (What's the Story) Mourning Stev0
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Rhetorical question of the day:  Did you ever wonder what
>Oasis would sound like if they had any talent?
>- - Stev0 the Katespotter

Hello,
	Well we all know poor Stev0 suffered terribly when
the spammers were filling this forum with their waffle. Some
of us decided to roll with it but Stev0 retreated to try and recover
his mind. Hey now - he's back but sadly it appears that the
effects of the spam attacks have left him seriously damaged.
Some might say  deranged: having lost his infamous ability
to spot true genius in the music sphere. Cast no shadow
over this once great Lovehound - he of course still
reconises Kate's talents but we all know she's electric.
How he can fail to spot that Oasis have true talent and
are destined to take the World by storm is truely bewieldering.
I could compare them with exciting young groups from the USA.
Oh, I forgot, there aren't any! Oh well, don't look back in anger
Stev0 just go out and buy the albums. And I think: by now you
should've somehow realised what you gotta do.

Today is gonna be the day! :-)

Neil
--

Neil Calton                                       INTERNET:  nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk