Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Not only Kate...

From: "Chris Hansen @ Home" <tchansen@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 00:48:05 -0600
Subject: Re: Not only Kate...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
CC: tchansen@xmission.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <tchansen@mail.xmission.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

And yet, another 'Oops!' of mine.  Hopefully, I've fixed it...

To:            love-hounds@gryphon.com
Date:          Sun, 16 Jun 1996 21:56:11 -0600

The other day, 10mm@mbay.net typed:

    Oh dear...my first ever attempt at posting and I've been slightly flamed
    twice already, albeit very politely.  Sorry all you non BBG fans; I was
    trying to be clever about sneaking in some extra names on my Top 5 list.

Welcome...

I wouldn't worry too much about the flames or the flamers... they are mostly
harmless.  Here, try this on, it should fit.

[*  me handing 10mm@mbay.net a finely woven, flame- and flounder-proof suit,
    complete with Sensurround Audio and Video headset and hook ups... *]

There, that should do it!  Type on!

chris
the slightly-sunburned-and-exhilarated-from-riding-his-bike
-from-the-top-of-the-mountain-while-holding-up-traffic one

Contact Chris at chris@kiva.com, tchansen@xmission.com
or visit his HomePage at http://www.xmission.com/~tchansen