Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello...I'm new to all this

From: JtsTggr@news-e2b.gnn.com (Clare Allsebrook)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 12:07:50
Subject: Hello...I'm new to all this
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Well...I was reading the Kate message board on AOL & they mentioned
this newgroup.  I decided to check it out.  This is the first ever
newsgroup I have ever subscribed to so please forgive me if it
appears that I don't know what I'm doing, because i don't.  Anyway,
I have been a Kate fan for...almost 10 years & nobdy else I know
really shares the passion that I do.  I think the woman is a
genious.  I have no where to really buy rare Kate stuff anymore,
there used to be a record store here in Schaumburg (Chicago Suburb)
but it is gone.  Anyone out there know of anywhere to find Kate
stuff???  My collection is suffering.

I am very glad to have found you all, and I hope this will be the
start of a wonderful relationship.

Clare