Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New LoveHound

From: hedgefield@aol.com (Hedgefield)
Date: 15 Jun 1996 07:58:09 -0400
Subject: New LoveHound
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all, I am new to this discussion group,but have been a Kate fan since
the Dreaming came out. I bought my first Happy Rhodes album a few days ago
and really got into it.  I have two Tori Amos promo CD's, (GOD and Tea
With the Waitress) that I am willing to trade for some Kate stuff. Also ,
I have a couple of issues of Breakthrough, the Kate Bush fan mag. I
believe that they are issues 1 and 2, and I am willing to trade those for
other goodies. E-mail any replys or questions.