Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Enya

From: rave123@pipeline.com
Date: 14 Jun 1996 19:25:53 GMT
Subject: Enya
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

My fellow Bushcats and Lovehounds:

One performer who has not been mentioned yet is Enya.  She is unfortunately
classified as "New Age" but she should be considered part of the
Ectophile's pantheon.  Her voice reaches that same heavenly octave as Kate,
and resonates with a heavenly aura.  The voice of angels can be heard!

I first discovered Enya while watching the excellent movie "L.A. Story",
which she did the soundtrack for.  I always have an ear open for Kate Bushy
sounds, so I perked up when I heard her sing "Angeles".

For the uninitiated, I recommend the album "Shepherd Moons", and her first
two albums are my next favorites.

Tune in.  Rave on!

rave123@pipeline.com