Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: italian commercial

From: Alan Stonebridge <Alan.Stonebridge@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 18:33:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: italian commercial
To: Paul Schatorjé <slw@euronet.nl>
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

This one's a bit of a flippant comment, but I couldn't resist...

On 13 Jun 1996, Paul Schatorjé wrote:

> Does anybody knows if KT is working on a new album?

If we knew for certain you'd probably see mentions of it all over the
newsgroup!

> And remember Kate's music is made to play loud?

Well, I wouldn't say all of it should be played loud... certainly not
"This Woman's Work", apart from the parts where she sings "Oh darling,
make it go away..." It just depends on the emotions that a particular
song gives across.

Alan.