Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fave Artists Besides Kate

From: Takashi Fujita <cat04599@catline.or.jp>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 02:14:29 +0000
Subject: Fave Artists Besides Kate
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Dear Lovehounds,

Recent "the favourite artists besides Kate" topic is very intriguing.
I found some tendency as well as the diversity.
I also like Cocteau Twins and Siouxsie and the Banshees,
though I'm not as crazy about them as I used to.
I become interested in some artists on your lists.
So far I think I'll try Pink Floyd and Dead Can Dance.
So, would you recommend me some of their works for the beginner?
I'm not very familiar with them.

Several years ago, I enjoyed Spanish Movie whose
Japanese title was "Tsuki no Kodomo" or "Tsuki no Kodomotachi"
("The Child of the Moon" or " The Children of the Moon").
sorry I don't remember the original title.
And I remember a member of Dead Can Dance played
the role of a touched woman in the movie.

Takashi Fujita ( from Tokyo in rainy season )