Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes

From: aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 12 Jun 1996 16:52:05 GMT
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Check out the covers of Warpaint, and especially Building the Colosuss.  I
quite like the last...also, The Keep is a completely different take on album
cover art from the typical Happy :)  my point being that newer albums have
moved away from the older art.  Doesn't Happy do the covers?  I think that
the change of cover art actually reflects her changing perspective and style
as time has progressed.

--
Allan Anderson -- aanderson@sc.hp.com, cerebus@ebhon.jnst.uor.edu
"All right -- who wants to take me home?" -- Tom Maddox