Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hope I haven't mucked up your email :)

From: joncaa95@student.umu.se (Carina Johansson)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 18:42:01 +0100
Subject: Re: Hope I haven't mucked up your email :)
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

David (djh@deakin.edu.au) wrote:
> Hi lovehounds!
>
> I'm just interested in what kind of cross-section of the community
> listens to Kate.  What I thought I would do is ask you for your top 5
> artists/bands other than Kate.

Hm, difficult... Only five? Well, here goes in no particular order:

* Tori Amos
* Enya
* The Clannads
* U2
* Billie Holiday

PLUS a lot of Swedish music, that none of you (except other Swedes on the
list) haven't even heard about! I *have* to mention one, though, as she is
as special to me as Kate is: Eva Dahlgren.

Thanks to all of you that has welcomed me to the list - I was so touched by
all the kindness!

Carra in Sweden