Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in literature....

From: Ellen van Neck <100411.2450@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 08 Jun 96 07:55:56 EDT
Subject: Kate in literature....
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Last week I was reading a novel.
Then in the middle of the book (page 145) I saw the
name of Kate Bush!

The book is named "De derde persoon" / "The third person"
from Rene Appel.

The book is about a woman having great difficulties with
the men in her life. At this moment she has withdrawn
herself in her bedroom at her parents house to get some rest...
then:

"... Kate Bush keek haar vanaf de oude poster vol medelijden
aan. Meisje wat doe je hier met die oude pop als buiten
het leven lokt. ..."

"... From the old poster, Kate Bush looked at her full of
compassion. Girl what are you doing here with this old doll
if life outsite is luring. ..."

Now I am wondering what poster this girl is looking at.

This is the only line in which Kate is mentioned, also none
of the story is linked to Kate in anyway.

Bye, Ellen.