Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

For Sale: Double LP of rare Kate Bush tracks

From: <103422.137@compuserve.com>
Date: 5 Jun 1996 14:23:20 GMT
Subject: For Sale: Double LP of rare Kate Bush tracks
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I have the following Kate Bush double-LP for sale:

PASSING THROUGH AIR
Side 1: Cloudbusting (Video mix); Hounds of Love (Live BPI awards show); Experiment IV (extended mix); Handsome Cabin Boy; My Lagan Love
Side 2: Burning Bridge; Not This Time; Big Sky (astrological mix); Under the Ivy
Side 3: The Wedding List (live w/Phil Collins and Pete Townshend); Running up that Hill (instrumental); Hounds of Love (alternate mix); The Empty Bullring; Dreamtime
Side 4: Cloudbusting (Organon mix); Passing through Air; Lord of the Reedy River; Warm and Soothing; Let it Be (Live)

NM condition, attractive color cover.  Only one copy, first-come, first-served.

I'm asking $35 plus $5 postage.  (Outside U.S., query).

Brian at 103422.137@compuserve.com