Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds Videos

From: E L BROOKFIELD <E.L.Brookfield@mmu.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:47:32 GMT
Subject: Lovehounds Videos
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I have finally (thankyou Yves!)  got my hands on copies of the
Lovehounds Collection vid's HURRAH!

What a treat for the devoted Kate fan. I remember seeing a lot of the
material at the 1990 convention, so its really good to see that
again, as well as lots of new stuff.

Observations:
Isn't the routine for 'Ran Tan Waltz' just excellent.

When Kate is shown at the Pineapple dance studios practising a
routine to 'Sat In Your Lap' when was this used? Was it for TV's or
was she thinking of a future tour that never materialised?

When we get a brief glimpse of the making of the 'Wow' vid, what is
she smoking?!?

More observations later.
Esther.x