Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Beavis, Butthead, and Kate

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 21:00:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Beavis, Butthead, and Kate
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>> ~~~SamanthaActually, it was the "Love and Anger" video that Beavis and
>Butthead
>mocked.  When the whirling dervishes enter the video, they call him
>"Mr.Cornholio and his Twirling Fartknockers."

You know, I could swear I remember them making fun of Kate's straight-jacket
and headlight-hat (what's the technical term?) during one of their shows.  I
don't recall details, but I have definite memories of this experience!  Did I
perhaps dream about it--resulting from watching to much B&B and listening to
too much TRS during the same time interval?  Does anyone else recall B&B
making fun of Rubberband Girl about 2 or 2-1/2 years ago?

~~~Samantha