Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: album/CD images sought:AndSoIsLove/RubrbndGirl/Vox Cover

From: st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk (Scott Telford)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 12:25:22 GMT
Subject: Re: album/CD images sought:AndSoIsLove/RubrbndGirl/Vox Cover
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <4ouu28$3gq@opal.southwind.net>, Dean Karres
(karres@southwind.net) wrote:

> I've found a place that advertizes some Kate poster art but I have no
> idea what the covers on these singles or the magazine look like. Does
> anyone have these scanned in? Could you send them to me or better, point
> me at a web page that displays them?

For the Rubberband Girl cover, see

ftp://ftp.epcc.ed.ac.uk/pub/st/kate-pics/covers/rbg.gif

I don't think the And so is Love single cover was very interesting:
wasn't that the one with Kate's face in mono floating above a sun-like
blob on a black background?

The Vox cover I'm thinking of was the Nov 93 issue, a mono photo of Kate
from the waist up, wearing a dark jacket.

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.(+44 131 650 5978)