Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: WordsInTenner

From: Tim Claborn <tclaborn@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 1996 00:50:50 -0400
Subject: Re: WordsInTenner
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Joseph Pauley wrote:

> In <31A6B366.59E2@umich.edu> tclaborn@umich.edu (Tim Claborn) writes:
> >
> >Can anyone tell what the guy says in TGAT in the James Cagney voice
> >right after "That leaves Cagney and me."?
> >Thanx
> >
> >Tim
> Hey Tim!
>
> The phrase in question is:
>
> "What about Edward G.?"
>
> referring, of course, to Edward G. Robinson, a mainstay of gansta' type
> films.
>
> <re-lurking>
>
> JoeHey Joe, Thanx loads
As soon as I read that It jumped right into my mind ( They even used E G
Robinsons's Impersonation for voice. :) BTW I ordered and recieved The
Line The Curve and the Cross video and It is amazing! Everyone who came
down on TRS "HAS" to see this before judging the work (Even the guy who
gave it 3 whole listens)   :)

It's really happenin' to ya'

Tim