Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Warning! New Kate Page!

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 03:16:28 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Warning! New Kate Page!
To: Anders Hultman <anders.hultman@unisource.se>
Beware: of Scientology and Diantetics
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Wed, 29 May 1996, Anders Hultman wrote:

> Chris wrote:
>
> >This may sound like nepotisim, but a good example of frames being used
> >properly, to add actual value to a page is Vickie's Happy Rhodes FAQ at:
> >
> >http://miso.wwa.com/%7Evickie/happy/faq.html
> >
> >   I don't mention this because I love her, I mention this because she is
> >a very good HTML writer *and* I spent a few evenings making sure that it
> >worked right. This page give a choice of using frames or not, even if you
> >are using a frames browser. I have some problems with the color choices
> >(I'm a dark on light only man myself) but otherwise a good example.
>
> Well, in my browser this page is totally unreadable with light
> green/blueish and purple text on a light patteren backgruond.

YIKES! Something's wrong, because it's a black and dark blue
patterned background, with lighter purple text. I swear to
goddess I tried it on 5 different browsers and it looked
fine.

Maybe it's your monitor? :-)

Don't take that wrong. I'll change it. I still have no idea
why you see a *light* patterned background though. Weird.
The same pattern is used for the FAQ too. Is that bad for
you too?

Vickie