Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

common ground...

From: G.R.Wyatt@Bristol.ac.uk ("GR. Wyatt")
Date: 23 May 1996 11:58:32 -0700
Subject: common ground...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

What's going on?

A new Kate Bush track has been on sale for four whole days, yet there
hasn't been the slightest peep from anyone on this newsgroup about it.

Surely we're all obsessive enough to have forked out the ridiculous 14
quid to buy it?

Where are the discussions on it's wondrous brilliance, it's lovely
beautifulness, it's total Vaughan-Williamsy-ness, and it's shocking
shortness (a two and a half minute song in three years must break some
kind of record)?

I was so shocked I had to delurk for a moment.

Love and kisses,

Graham