Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: My proposal

From: "Fujita, Takashi" <cat04599@catline.or.jp>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 02:15:49 +0000
Subject: Re: My proposal
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

The followings are my favourites.

1.  Moments of Pleasure---Though I don't understand all the lyrics of
her songs, the lyric of this song really touching for me. I believe
that this is her best song.

2.  There Goes A Tenner---When I noticed her at the first time, the
elaboration of her works really impressed me. This song caused
peculiar feeling in me.

3.  Babooshka---I think this song represent the uncanny beauty of her
works.

4.  Under the Ivy---This song conjure up beautiful English garden in
my mind.

5.  Wow---The chorus and sound haunt me.

6.  The Sensual World---The video is REALLY beautiful. The sound of
Uillean pipes (maybe) is impressive.

7.  The Dreaming--The video is interesting. This song express well
some kind of primitiveness.

8.  The Man with the Child in his Eyes

9.  Watching You Without Me

10.  Rocket Man---I like this song, and Iike this video. But is this
Elton John's cover song?

 I wish I had more words to express how I feel.
Most songs in "The Dreaming" and All the songs in HOL are splendid.