Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

AotSW

From: Chris Abbey <chris.abbey@airsep.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 23:11:00 GMT
Subject: AotSW
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

 -=> Quoting Dave Watkins to Chris Abbey <=-

 DW> From: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins)
 DW> Subject: Aspects of the Sensual World

(On This Woman's Work)
 >    I would like to know if it also includes Aspects of the Sensual
 >World.

 DW> Hey, man, what is "Aspects of the Sensual World"?

'Lo,

     Comapanion piece to The Sensual World with a couple of extra tracks.
 Came out at the same time, if I remember correctly.  But I am not
entirely well-versed in Kateology

Peace
     Chris

... "I think it's perfectly clear, we're in the wrong band... Oh, no..."
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12